List of changes on Galaxy
- Adds a new mutation to Galaxy GraphQL API that enables the upsert of domains with automatic certificate generation. For more details, please refer to the graphql docs API on API Explorer - saveDomain(domain: DomainInput!): Domain.
- Adds option to go back in date with a date picker
- Improves performance for long logs listing by virtualization
- Adds a shortcut on the timestamp of a log to quickly jump to a date
- More details on the video below:
- Hides app unavailable activities from the right side bar
- Hides container unhealthy activities from the right side bar
- Fixes link to Notifications doc
- Fixes the state of Notifications settings after save
- Exposes all the states on invoices list in the account settings page
- Labels changed: Series to Sample duration, Metrics quantity to Sample quantity and Seconds interval to Run every (seconds).
- Fixed alignments and spacing.
- Fixed validation between min and max containers.
- Changed the color to indicate when a day of week is enabled.
- Fixed validations on Advanced Settings and Rules.
- Released Triggers (Autoscaling)