List of changes on Galaxy
- new Docker default base image. read more
- Filter logs between two dates
- Cloud UI Update
- New app protection features, fine tune how many requests do you want to accept and control each block individually.
createdAtfield on Container type.
- Free deploy with Cold start (meteor deploy –free).
- MongoDB included (meteor deploy –mongo).
- It’s now possible to set the minimum supported version of TLS on each app by going to: Settings -> Security -> SSL TLS Protocol support
- The proxy layer now blocks requests based on TLS app security configuration.
Search by container id on containers tab inside your app
See your app ID in the tooltip of app status green circle
- New container sizes: Octa (8 ECUs and 8 GBs of RAM) and Dozen (12 ECUs and 12 GBs of RAM)
- Support custom certificates
- Bug fix on loops with notifications resulting in a better performance in the UI as well.
- Better performance
- Timeouts were increased as well
- Build cache support (Meteor 1.11)
- Support for private cluster in the UI, now clients with private clusters can move their apps back and forth to the public clusters using the UI
- Better performance when loading the logs
- Enable unicode domains on galaxy - change regexp for turkish characters
- Domains: Adds a new mutation to Galaxy GraphQL API that enables the upsert of domains with automatic certificate generation. For more details, please refer to the graphql docs API on API Explorer - saveDomain(domain: DomainInput!): Domain.
- Adds option to go back in date with a date picker
- Improves performance for long logs listing by virtualization
- Adds a shortcut on the timestamp of a log to quickly jump to a date
- More details on the video below:
- App Protection
- Kill container trigger
- Hides app unavailable activities from the right side bar
- Hides container unhealthy activities from the right side bar
- Fixes link to Notifications doc
- Fixes the state of Notifications settings after save
- Exposes all the states on invoices list in the account settings page
- Labels changed: Series to Sample duration, Metrics quantity to Sample quantity and Seconds interval to Run every (seconds).
- Fixed alignments and spacing.
- Fixed validation between min and max containers.
- Changed the color to indicate when a day of week is enabled.
- Fixed validations on Advanced Settings and Rules.
- Released Triggers (Autoscaling)
- We started to use this change log at 2020/06/03.