You can add collaborators to an app by creating a Galaxy account that is owned by a Meteor organization and transferring the app to that organization account.
Galaxy organizations accounts allow you to deploy, scale, and monitor apps with a team of developers.
Get Galaxy for organizations
- Create a new organization at Meteor account settings
- Add your collaborator[s] to the new organization
- Create a new Galaxy account with the organization as the owner.
- Sign in to Galaxy with your individual Meteor Developer Account
- Access your organization by toggling the Galaxy menu
- Enter payment details for your organization
- Deploy new apps or transfer existing apps to this organization.